The Corangamite Shire Economic Development Unit works with business, community and other levels of Government.
Areas of expertise include:
- Advice and referrals
- Statistical and general information
- Business training opportunities
- Business networking opportunities
- Assistance given to community groups and businesses to access Government funding
- Online business directory
- Tourism services via the Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre and Camperdown Visitor Centre
Our Vision: To increase the population of the shire whilst striving for the continuation of sustainable communities within the existing township structure to ensure an enjoyable quality of life by working with business and the community.